SMCR invites chemical regulatory experts, officials and industry representatives to share chemical regulatory updates and compliance solutions with an aim to assist collaboration among countries in Asia Pacific region, build transparent sharing of regulatory updates and enforcement measures, and promote the safety and sustainability of chemical industry in Asia pacific region.
Since REACH regulation has been issued and implemented, many other countries are following its steps to draft similar regulations to strength the safety management of chemicals. In recent years, China, Korea and other Asia Pacific region have revised relevant chemical regulation, especially agreed TSCA reform, so as to keep pace with the international chemical management tendency. These bring significant challenges to both chemical industry and chemical management authorities.
Who Shall Attend
• Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs Professionals
• Purchasing or Sourcing Manager - Chemicals
• EHS Professionals and Consultants
• MSDS Author and Hazard Communication Officer
• Quality Control Manager
• Product Registration Specialist
• Import/Export Manager - Chemicals